How to place my first order?
1. To place an order, you must create an online account.
- Click on "MY ACCOUNT"
- Click on "REGISTER NOW" and enter your personal information, then click "SUBMIT"
2. Select the desired product. Specify the quantity desired and click on "ADD TO BAG" The selected product will be automatically added to your basket.
3. Once your products have been chosen, click on "MY BAG", then proceed through the order process:
< SHOPPING BAG
You have access to a summary of your order.
Click "CONTINUE TO CHECKOUT"
> GIFT WRAPPING & COMPLIMENTARY SAMPLES
In this section, you can select:
- Two complimentary samples
- Complimentary gift wrapping
- Gift receipt
- Compose a personalized gift message
Click "CONTINUE TO CHECKOUT"
> BILLING & DELIVERY
- If your billing address is different from your delivery address; tick "I want to change my billing address and fill up the fields.
- Choose the delivery method.
- You can leave a delivery instruction in case you may not be at home at the time of the delivery
Click "CONTINUE TO CHECKOUT"
Choose the desired payment method and click "CONTINUE TO PAYMENT".
How do I use my promotional code?
1. Go to "My Bag"
2. Enter your promotional code in the box located below your basket
3. You must click “REDEEM DISCOUNT" to activate this code
4. Check that the promotion has been properly applied to your basket.
If you get an error message, go to the question: My promotional code is wrong!
You can redeem only one promotion per transaction; while stocks last, and cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts.
If you would like to receive our exclusive offers, register for our newsletter.
I forgot to add my promotional code to my order.
In order to provide our customers with the shortest possible delivery time frames, please contact our Customer Service as soon as possibly by email or by phone on 0720 022 767, from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6.00pm.
Why is my promotional code not working?
1. Check that your promotional code has been properly typed in:
- in all uppercase letters
- without spaces
2. Make sure to add the required items to your basket and that you have only one promotional code in you basket.
3. Check that the offer has not expired.
If you have checked all the above points and your promotional code has not been accepted, please contact Customer Service on 0720 022 767 - Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm.
How to be notified when a product returns back in stock ?
1. You are on your product's page and the message out of stock product appears:
2. Click on the message
3. Enter your email address
4. Click "SUBMIT".
5. An email will be sent to you as soon as the product is back in stock.
Can I change or cancel my order ?
Check the section "My Account" then "Order History":
If the status of your order is "OPEN", contact Customer Service who may be able to still change or cancel your order, by email or by phone on on 0720 022 767 - Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm.
If the status of your order is "PICKING", "SHIPPED", "INVOICED" or "CLOSED" it is unfortunately not possible to change or cancel your order. In this case, see the section Exchanges & Refunds.
How can I make a gift ?
1. You have 2 options:
- Got to our section "GIFT BOUTIQUE" and choose from among a wide selection of ready to give box sets:
-Put your own gift together with the products of your choosing
2. After having checked your basket, go to the "GIFT & SAMPLES OPTION" step
3. Go to the "BILLING & DELIVERY" step
If the delivery address is different from your billing address, select "EDIT" in the DELIVERY ADDRESS section.
How can I add a gift wrapping ?
For your presents, you can choose to receive your products in a gift box prepared by L’Occitane.
To receive your products in a gift box prepared by L’Occitane, select « Gift Wrapping » in the “Gift & Samples” options.
May I add a gift message to my order?
You can add a gift message to your order. In the “Gift & Sample” option of your order, simply write your personalized message into the box “Add a gift message”.
How to hide prices on my invoice?
Prices can be hidden on the recipient’s receipt which is enclosed to your parcel.
In the “Gift and Sample” option, just click on the option “Hidden prices on the recipient's receipt”.
What does order status mean?
OPEN means your order has not been processed yet.
PICKING means your order could be at any point between the warehouse preparing it and despatching your products.
SHIPPED/ INVOICED/ CLOSED means your order has left our warehouse and is on its way to you. At this stage an email confirming the despatch should have been sent to you.
CANCELLED means that your order has been cancelled either by you or by us.
HOLD means that one of your items is out of stock and we are holding your order until we receive our next stock delivery.
NEW means that you requested to have your order amended and we are currently processing your update.
Can I save items in my basket and return to them later?
Your chosen products will remain in your basket for a few days. However the products are not reserved until you reach the checkout process. Therefore we cannot guarantee that they will still be available to purchase.
How will I know if you have successfully received my order?
Once the order has been processed a confirmation email will be sent to you. This is usually within 24 hours.
Please note that this may go into your junk/spam email folder if you have not shopped with us online before.
If you want this order to be canceled, please contact in maximum 60 minutes L'Occitane consultants, after you received your confirmation email.
- at phone number: 0799 106 509 ( Monday - Friday: 9:00 - 16:30 )
- or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also cancel the order and change the billing / shipping address directly from your account.